Brooks Nightlife Hat is updated with even more 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflectivity, a
perforated bill and a flat L.E.D. light to keep you visible in any
condition and lighten your load. Its removable battery pack -- which
uses one CR2032 Lithium 3V battery -- makes it easy to replace batteries
and wash your hat, while also doubling as a portable pen light.
• Fit: One size fits all
• High-visibility fabric, flashing rear L.E.D. light, and 3M™ Scotchlite™ retroreflective piping dramatically enhance visibility
• Fabric provides weather protection
• Adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap
To change the battery in the NightLife hat, or remove it for washing:
- 1. Slide the battery pack out of the pocket on the side of the hat.
- 2. Gently unplug the wire from the battery pack. The hat is now machine washable.
- 3. With your thumbnail, loosen the top edge of the battery pack and pull it open. The battery is attached to the top.
- 4. Replace with a new CR2032 Lithium 3V battery.
- 5. Slide the top of the battery pack back into the pack until it clicks.
- 6. Reattach the wire and slide the battery pack back in the pocket of the hat.
: 100% polyester